LZV200 Command Station
The LZV200, Version 4.0, provides all the features of a high quality DCC system:
- Control up to 9,999 locomotive addresses
- Control all 69 functions available under NMRA DCC Standards
- Control up to 2048 accessories like turnouts, lights, sound modules, etc.
- Available 28 or 128 speed steps
- Double Header and Locomotive Multiple Unit set up
- Decoder programming on a Program Track or Programming on the Main
- Full Railcom function (with Railcom-equipped locomotives)
- USB and XpressNet interface ports
- Replaceable internal battery
- Designed to enable all future software upgrades via USB Update Stick (Current Update Stick available from Accessory Pathways)
$574.20CDN (Part Number: 20200)
Please note: The LZV200 is also compatible with legacy LH90 and LH100 Version 3.6 Hand Controllers. However some features of the LZV200 cannot be accessed with the legacy units. Those features include a time clock and access to 69 functions on decoder-equipped locomotives to name two. Legacy Hand Controllers earlier than Version 3.6 are NOT compatible.